Today we celebrated Wes' birthday. Rachel and I planned a birthday party for him at a local restaurant in town. It was really casual and a lot of fun. So many people came to wish Wes a happy birthday. We really are lucky to have such good friends.
I cannot say enough about my husband Wes. What a wonderful man he is. Rachel and I love him more and more every day. He is a gift from God and we are so thankful to have him for our very own. He keeps us smiling and laughing.
Wes' birthday cake was made to look like a double cheeseburger. 
I bought Wes and Rachel matching T-Shirts that say, "I'd rather be dumpster diving." Those of you know Wes well, know that we will never be broke. By the way our daughter is going to be a complete HAM!
Thank you to all our friends and family who came out on Monday night to celebrate. Wes and I really appreciated it and hoped you had a fun night.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Wes! Let's get together soon.
Happy Birthday Wes!! Looks like a great party! Love the matching shirts!!
Hey WesPar. Happy Birthday. I sent you a gift but it did not clear customs. I was later interrogated about it and simply mentioned your name...they happily returned it to me. One day, it will reach you. I hope you like dragons.
Post a Comment