Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Thrill Seeker

Wes is the main one who gives Rachel her baths at night. He does a super job and really enjoys it. After the bath he puts lotion on her, brushes her hair, and gets her dressed for the night. They often play together right after the bath. Tonight, I joined in on the fun. We have said for many months now, that Rachel will probably be our dare-devil child. She loves a good thrill. Wes' certainly knows just how to give a big thrill. He jumps out from around corners and beds and screams as loud as he can. Most of the time I'm the one that jumps! Rachel jumps and laughs like crazy. I thought I'd show you a short clip of this. Welcome to our family evenings. :) Sorry for the backside shot. :(

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

This is too cute! I love the elf dance with you three below. So funny. The outfit and dance fit Wes so well.

Lindsay Adams said...

I'm shocked that she likes that so much! I despise being scared. Thanks for the Merry Christmas wishes Lizzie! We hope you guys have a Merry Christmas too!