We took Rachel to the beach to play for a little while. We made sure to take lots of pictures. This wasn't Rachel's first time at the beach but it was the first time she actually got down and played in the sand.
We went to the Alabama Christmas Show. It was a large production lasting 3 hours. I was a little nervous to take Rachel but she actually did pretty well. She clapped and laughed through some of it then she slept for the other half of it.
After the show we went home for some homemade lasagna and cake. Wes' mom did a great job with the birthday meal.










2 comments:
I love the pictures on the beach! and your Christmas card turned out way too cute! Loved it. Good job Parsons.
oh and I love some outlet shopping at the beach! You can find some deals!
Post a Comment