Friday, September 19, 2008

Updates

Rachel is crawling a little bit better and faster! She still stops to take a rest at times and her knees are pretty pink these days. I've been putting her in pants a lot to protect her knees a little more. The dresses are on hold for a while because it interferes with the crawling. Rachel is starting to follow me places, I guess that's the end of privacy...right?


It seems like between 7 and 8 month old a lot of things have happen very quickly. Every week Rachel has been doing something new. This week Rachel has started pulling up on things. Mostly she loves to pull up on me :(. This is real interesting when I'm trying to get ready in the morning or brushing my teeth in the bathroom. She doesn't seem to mind if you're sitting or standing she's going to try to pull up! (She of course is now accident prone!) She loves to stand. You can see a little smirk on her face after she's pulled herself up as if to say, "there's no stopping me now, watch out."

Rachel just has one more thing to say, "Thanks for visiting the blog, I love you!"

Bye Bye!

3 comments:

The Youngblood's said...

Wow Rachel! We are so proud of you! We all liked watching you wave!

heather k said...

Very impressive Rachel!!
She is sooo smart Lizzie! I love all of her facial expressions and the way she moves her eyebrows around. She has such a big personality already.
So much fun!!!
See you Sunday
Heather

Carron Crew said...

Go Rachel! You are moving fast.