Monday, September 29, 2008

Opposties attract?

In case you couldn't guess, Wes and I are complete opposites! Most everything we do, we do differently. Of course we both think we're right and the other is doing it wrong. My motto in life is, "Simplicity is best." Wes' motto is, "....." ....well I don't really know what his motto would be he would have many. Anyway, since having Rachel, I have become somewhat of a bottle expert. I usually fill the bottles with water ahead of time and take them to Rachel's room so that I'll be ready for them when she needs them. The challenge in this is taking all the bottles full of water up the stairs to her room. As you can imagine, I have gotten good at this. It's really a challenge for me to see how many I can take upstairs at one time without dropping them. I think my highest number has been 13 (not trying to brag or anything :). My wonderful husband seems to have trouble with this task. He usually drops a couple of bottles on his way up the stairs and of course I give him a hard time about this. I usually say something like, "my arms are much shorter than yours and I can manage to take the bottles upstairs without dropping them." So my dear husband became inventive tonight and made a bottle holder. He somehow has his shirt in his shorts creating a pocket and guess what... it workedhe didn't drop a single bottle.

Lizzie holding bottles in her hands. SIMPLE!

Wes' bottle holder. Hands free-I might add.

Got to love him. I guess opposites really do attract.

No comments: