skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Monkey See, Monkey Do!
Rachel has got two things under her belt now. She can shake her head NO and she can Patty-Cake or clap her hands. Occasionally she will roll her hands in Patty-Cake but that's not a consistent skill yet. In the video she does roll her hands for a split second, clap and shake her head No.
4 comments:
That is very impressive! Rachel is learning so fast I am going to have to show Maddie she needs to catch up! She is still into the pinching phase!
So sweet! Sarah still shakes her head no all the time. It gets a little annoying at times. and Sarah just learned patty cake not long ago, Rachel must be ahead on that one.
It was so nice seeing you in Bible Study yesterday. With you and Tiff there I am for sure going to enjoy this study a little more!!
Susan-Rachel is into pinching when she's trying to pull up. I cut her finger nails about 2 or 3 times a week because it hurts so bad.
Suzanne-So glad I'm in a Bible study this fall to keep me focused on the "bigger" picture. It's great to be in there with you and others. We'll have to do lunch on day after our study.
She is just too cute. I can't believe how much she has learned to do! She's so smart. You must be running a strict classroom. :) Whats next on her goal chart? hehehe
Post a Comment