Tyke learned to love the water!
Terry got a new battery for his boat and was happy when the radio turned on.
Rachel is so close to crawling! Who knows when it will happen.
Rachel was sitting with her daddy on the swing. Isn't this the cutest picture.
This is the front view of the picture above.
Wes and his dad caught some HUGE fish. I'm so proud!
In all they caught about 6 but all about this size.
Rachel has got this new goofy look. She is so funny when she does it.
Tyke swam the most out of all of us this weekend. He really got used to jumping of the dock. Watch the video to see one of his first attempts.

3 comments:
I just have to say that Rachel is so adorable. I could just pinch those beautiful cheeks! Looking forward to seeing you guys soon. Only a few weeks left before we'll be back in Charlotte!
Lindsay we're all looking forward to having you both back in town. I hopw it's been a great season. I've enjoyed keeping up with you all on your blog.
Looks like a fun Labor Day. Rachel sure is growing and she is a sweetheart. Beautiful baby girl. Tyke is a cutie too! Looks like he enjoyed the weekend.
Post a Comment