My weeks are full but not packed. I spend my Monday's and Friday's playing with Rachel at home, cleaning, and running errands. Tuesday's I do a Bible study at church and Rachel goes to the nursery. Thanks FBC for free child care!!! Wednesday's and Thursday's Rachel goes to Weekday school at church and I work with the toddlers right across the hall. They are really preparing me for Rachel's next stages. Weekends are usually spent with family, friends, and WEDDINGS! We only have 2 more this year!!
Rachel has a tooth! However, I can't ever get a picture of it so here is a picture of me attempting to get a picture of her tooth. I think she is working on another one, she's been pretty irritated this week.
Wes has a special job with Rachel every night. He gets her ready for bed! Wes gives Rachel her bath, puts her in her night clothes, gives her her last bottle, and tucks her into bed. He loves having this special time with her. I know Rachel will be a daddy's girl!
Wes went in to check on Rachel tonight to see if she was sleeping ok. This is how he found her. She must have fallen asleep sitting up because she is just folded over her legs. She's a wild sleeper, I know she gets that from her dad! One day Rachel's husband will insist on a King size bed just like I did!!

No comments:
Post a Comment