Saturday, June 28, 2008

You "Bow" Girl!

Well, I've done it.....I've started making hair bows! I was pretty impressed with myself. This is my first batch. This staying-at-home mom thing has brought at the Martha in me.




My niece, Caroline, thought they were pretty and wanted to wear them all. Isn't she beautiful!
The little green fairy is Tinkerbell. I think she's my favorite.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Martha, The bows look great! I need a session on how to make them! Maddie and I will be in town Friday-Tuesday or Wed for Natalie's wedding. Maybe we can meet up.

The Parsons said...

Susan-Looking forward to seeing you and Maddie! Drive safely

Suzanne said...

I love the hairbows!! So are you selling these now. Sarah always needs more!

Suzanne said...

Also, I just joined the ladies Bible study on Tuesday mornings. Come join us!! Hate I missed VBS, next year Sarah and Rachel may enjoy it together:)

The Parsons said...

Suzanne, I'm glad you told me about the ladies Bible Study. I don't think I can do it this summer because I'll be helping with "Weeday" school on Monday's and Tuesday's. If it's still going in the fall I'll join! I am selling the bows so if you need any, let me know!

The Youngblood's said...

Oh Caroline looks so cute with all the bows in her hair! You did a great job on the bows! It was good to see you and Rachel yesterday!