




Saturday, Wes and I decided it was time to try Rachel out in her little swimming pool. Her Grammy had bought her the pool about a month ago but we hadn't gotten around to using it yet. I lathered Rachel up with sunscreen, put on her bathing suit, and we went outside. The water was very cold and we actually ended up mixing some warm water in with it. She was not very happy at first but eventually got used to it. We did all this work and we were probably outside in the pool for 10 minutes. :) We gave Rachel a bath and put her in her swing. She was out within minutes. Why does the pool always wear you out?
This is Rachel getting in the pool. Her dad is pretty ruthless about getting her used to the water. Wes' philosophy of life is....It's All or Nuttin'.
1 comment:
I am not ruthless
Post a Comment