Rachel is rolling from her stomach to her back. It is seems so effortless for her. We can't ever get her rolling from her back to her stomach on camera. She doesn't do it very often. Maybe soon. In the background you can hear the music to my "junk" TV program Entertainment Tonight. I watch it to keep up with the Stars. ET is pretty much like Sport Center for girls. They say the same thing over and over and you watch the same clips over and over. ...And if you missed something well stick around for The Insider and you'll be sure and catch it.
1 comment:
Way to go Rachel!
haha! Entertainment Tonight, that makes me laugh. I watch E! when I'm at home for lunch and they'll say something about someone and I'll say, "who cares?!?!" then Jeremy will say "obviously you do, you're watching the show!". lol I guess I do care, but I'm not sure why. It is ESPN for girls, I'll have to remember that one. :)
Post a Comment