Friday, June 20, 2008

Anniversary

It's hard to believe that Wes' and I celebrated our fourth wedding Anniversary yesterday, June 19th. We have had so many good times. Wes surprised me yesterday with breakfast in bed. Then he fed and took care of Rachel while I got ready for meeting at church. We went out to dinner that night. Thanks Babe for a great breakfast and dinner!

June 19, 2004
This is just the beginning!

We had been married about four months before we got Tyke, our Lab. He's a great dog but I ask myself many times a day, why did we get a dog? My advice to newly married couples DON'T BUY A DOG! This is something they don't tell you in marriage counseling:)

We look pretty happy in this picture. This was Christmas a few years ago. Who knew that our family would be expanding soon.

We welcomed Rachel into our family in January of this year. We had moved from being a couple to being a family in the blink of an eye.

Who knows what the next four years will hold?

"I love you more today than yesterday." -Wes and Lizzie Parsons

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Love the post!! Beautiful wedding photos too! You and Wes are a beautiful couple!! Love your wedding dress!! and I can relate with how buying a dog and having a baby change your life forever, but what a wonderful family you have! You are so blessed!!