Monday, June 16, 2008

Rachel's first dance

This is a video of Rachel and Wes cuttin' up! If the camera is jumpy It was because I was laughing pretty hard! Hope this makes you laugh! Rachel will be auditioning for the television show "So, You Think You Can Dance" next season. If anyone would like to challenge her to Dance Off have your people call our people. Chow Baby!

2 comments:

heather k said...

Jeremy wants to challenge Rachel to a dance off. He says to expect a call from his people. :) (I think I am his people) Between you and me I think she has this one in the bag. ;)

The Parsons said...

After watching it a hundred times, it's still funny to us! Jeremy maybe you and Rachel can dance together. Then we can call the show "Dancing With the Olympian" instead of "Dancing With the Stars."