Sunday, March 13, 2011

Where did February and half of March go?

Wes, here. I'm taking over the blog. Here are a few pictures over the last couple of weeks.
Here is Rachel, stopping to smell the flowers.

Most weekends, Rachel and I head to the playground. Here we are on our way.

I love the static hair from the plastic slides.

This was bath time a few weeks ago. It will be a funny, future wedding photo.
Rachel has started coming into our room in the mornings. Usually after Lizzie is already up. She caught us sleeping and this is how we looked...so I think I know who Rachel sleeps like!
I gave Rachel a bath on night and she was wild. She was dancing and talking so I got the camera to record her. This is Rachel dancing.
Rachel dances like mommy
she said it not me.
Yes she is constantly talking, this is what it is like trying to brush teeth

No comments: