Monday, March 21, 2011

Single Dad for the week

Ok so heres whats going on. Lizzie is out of town at a training seminar teaching thingy ma jig. So I Wes Parsons am a single dad for the week. My lovely wife cooked dinner for my week while I was having a fun weekend with the boys down at the beach. I will attempt to blog the week. So far Rachel is good and not too fussy. This will change and thus the tone of these blogs will change as well. Here is a pic of the stocked fridge.
She even put all of Rachels clothes out for the week. Yes Rachels undies have the day on them. Lizzie knows I cant dress Rachel with 18000 variations of pink. Thanks babe.
After school Rachel and I played outside. being that I dont normally get home early I pulled out the camera. I took a few good pictures of Rachel running towards me. Well you can guess what happened next.


going
going
gone
yeah I felt bad
These are the faces of Rachel. This is her trying not to smile.
sad
angry
this is the look I get when she wants something
this is Rachels crazy smile
I'll just call this one crazy
Rachel loves it when I kick the ball really high. She laughs...Well until it went a little too high
Its stuck in the tree. Yep that little red dot, thats the ball
the ball came down after numerous throws from a smaller ball. Rachel wasnt impressed dinner is served. bagel with vegi dip , and yogurt raisins. bath time then bed.

No comments: