Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 2..... almost didnt make it in time

so here we are at day 2 as a single dad. Rachel and I are alot alike in our sleep. we hate mornings but can stay up all night. so mornings are.........interesting. she wasnt bad. Go to work and all sorts of fun comes at me. Since it isnt good practice to have a car seat in the work van , I have to go back to shop to switch vehicles before picking up Rachel. it s Only a 20 min drive on a good day, like Sunday at 2:00am in the morning. So I get back to shop and in my car at 5:15. Traffic is bad.Have to get Rachel by 6 or pay. well I made it to find one little girl still in the playground.
When we got home I taught Rachel how to properly seed the yard.
she found a new method.
her kick method seems to work pretty well
look at that excellent technique. spread that lovely seed.

Rachel and Tyke needed a good running. So thats what they got.
the race is on
whos going to win
time out for a sec. I am working on this blog and hear something in Rachel's room. I go in there to see whats going on. she is standing on the bed and drawing on the wall with her fingers. I say RACHEL. she drops down and acts like she is asleep. little stinker.
ok time in
I dont know who had more fun
Well this is just to show its not all smiles. Daddy told me NO
another chef prepared meal
Dinner, Bath, Brush teeth, skype with nana and pops and off to bed


No comments: