Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Just another day

Rachel and I have started Weeday school this week at church. We go two days a week. School starts at 9:00 and ends at 1:30. Rachel has 3 other classmates in her room. While she is in her room, I help with the 4 and 5 year olds. We're studying countries around the world and this week we are learning about Mexico. It has been a great first week, Rachel has done great. Let's cross our fingers and hope that it continues.
Rachel and I hanging out before bed time!

Rachel is SITTING UP! WOW, look at her go!

Rachel and Tyke love each other. Especially now that Rachel is sitting.


"Gentle Rachel, Gentle. Tyke STAY STILL!"

"Sit Tyke and Rachel, Sit! Good boy and girl!"





1 comment:

The Youngblood's said...

Rachel,
You are sitting up so good! I just love the picture of you with Tyke! I can tell you two are going to be great friends!