
Friday, July 11, 2008
Lunch atop a skyscraper
A couple of years ago when I was visiting San Fransisco, I saw these great black and white photographs of construction workers. I thought they would look great in our house especially since that is Wes' life. I framed and hung all the pictures and I love to look at them. One day as I was studying the picture below I was shocked to see a man that looked just like my dad. My dad is in this picture! Well, not really but he must have had a twin. Please don't think I'm crazy! Whenever my family comes over I tell them to pick out the man that looks like dad and within seconds everyone picks the same guy. Crazy ugh! If you knew my dad take a guess at which man is him.......give up? He's the third man from the left in the overalls.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment