Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Wes and Rachel

Wes dressed Rachel in her "Made in Charlotte" shirt.

Did I mention Wes took Tyke with them. It gave Rachel a lot to look at. I'm sure she was happy she wasn't licked to death.


One big happy family!


Back after a long morning and still smiling.

On Saturday, Wes took care of Rachel while I went to run some errands. She woke him up around 8:00 and he feed and dressed her. Wes loves to yard sale so he bundled Rachel up in her car seat grabbed the diaper bag and headed of to yard sale. He and Rachel struck out, there weren't many good things for sale. He then took her to Auto Zone to get some things for his car. Every girls dream to go to Auto Zone on Saturday morning. I'm just glad it was her and not me hehe. When I got home they were just as happy as they could be! Rachel loves her dad and I think her dad loves her (just a little :).

2 comments:

Jim said...

Rachel looks like Lizzie. I do believe that Tyke looks more like you, Wes. On second thought, Tyke looks like the both of you.

Jim

The Parsons said...

Gee, Thanks Jim. We love you too! :)