Dead or Alive? You tell me.
As some of you may know, Wes bought a 50 gallon fish tank at a yard sale over 4 years ago. We have had several different fish in it over the years but they eventually all die. About a year ago Wes decided to put some new fish in the tank. We bought a male and female fish so that they would multiply and an algae eater. I laughed and told Wes that the male and female fish could be our fertility fish. The day after we bought them we couldn't find the male fish. After a few days Wes looked behind the tank and saw the male fish of the floor behind the tank. We laughed and thought his lady friend was to much for him and he jumped out the back and committed fish suicide. The lone algae eater has been surviving on algae alone. Wes has not feed the fish in about a year and it still lived. Well, on Monday I noticed the fish didn't look so good. Wes seemed to think everything was ok. I don't know you tell me. After looking at the picture do you think everything seems ok? I'm pretty sure our fish is dead. Gross!Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hilarious! Maybe the fish ran out of algea.
Real question is who is going to clean up this mess?
Well, I would like to say that this will not be my job to clean...However, I'll probably stare at it for a couple of weeks and get tired of seeing it and clean it. :)
Post a Comment