Well, before heading back to work this fall, I thought it would be a good idea for the Parsons' to have a little get-a-way. I know at this point, my days are numbered! The simple life we've had for the last two years is about to get crazy. I start back, on August 18th, teaching third grade. So Wes, took some time off and we went down to the beach and stayed at his uncle's house (thanks Mike and Pat). We had a great time playing on the beach and eating on the beach. Rachel saw her fist movie in the theater and did great! She shared a bag of popcorn with Wes but, I think she ate most of it. We also went to a local zoo and walked around and fed the animals. I think we ended the summer with a bang, and now it's back to work! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment