Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day Jitters

Rachel started daycare today! She did great and I did OK too (no tears for me-yet). We really talked it up and Rachel was excited to go. I had to wake her up around 6:15 and that was early for her. It took her a while to get started but when she finally woke up she was ready to go. When I picked her up this afternoon, her teacher said she had a good first day. She was tired when she got home and a little cranky, which is understandable. It's only Monday, I'm sure we'll all be dragging by Friday. I have Open House tomorrow and then the kids start school on Wednesday, wish me luck! :)

A quick picture before we went school.

Rachel, in her classroom, sitting down to color.

After school, watching Dora, worn out!

2 comments:

Justin M. Flemons said...

How is Rachel doing at school now?

The Parsons said...

Great, she loves it! Thanks for asking. How are you?