

Our friend from church, Heather, has started a photography business. I'm so glad she has because she has taken some of the best pictures I've ever seen. She has a real talent. I was so excited to have her come over last night and take some pictures of Rachel. Heather was so patient with Rachel even when she wasn't cooperating (which was often). If you are in the area and are looking for a great photographer check her out at Sprouts by Heather. You can also see some pictures of Rachel there. Thanks Heather for taking so much time with us and creating some great family moments!
3 comments:
Wow! These are great pictures! Rachel's blue eyes just pop! Rachel you look like a Gap baby! Beautiful photos!
I echo the Gap baby comment! You could totally make big bucks off of Rachel's cuteness!!!!!
Y'all are to sweet! Thank you for your thoughtful comments.
Post a Comment