I'm raising a very, very, southern girl. She really has no hope of being anything else since we are so deeply rooted in the south (and proud of it). She told me she wanted melk (milk) the other day. Wes and I chuckled at her and now that's how the word is pronounced Melk, with quite a drawl. Listen to her, sorry she's on the potty but she was real chatty and you gota catch 'em when they're in the mood, amen! :)"What's your favorite drink?" "MELK"
Well, I think I mentioned in a previous post that Rachel talks ALL day long and if she's not talking she's singing/humming. Don't get me wrong I love to hear her talk but at the end of the day, around 8:00 the sound of silence is nice. This was Rachel last night before bed, a little wound up!
No comments:
Post a Comment