Today was our last day of Weekday school until after Christmas! YEA! We always end the last day with the children presenting the Christmas story of Jesus birth. Last week my director came to me and said, "Do you mind if Rachel is the skunk, we're really limited with our costumes?" I laughed and told her, "I didn't mind." So today my little angel dressed up like a skunk to be the animals in the manger scene. She was full of laughs and smiles all day but right before we went out she began to cry and say, "I want to go home and take a nap." So I sat with her through the whole (5 minute) play and told her it would all be over soon. When we finished the play and left the sanctuary, she was as happy as could be! She did make a very CUTE skunk!


Ms. Gail, added to Rachel's costume by putting "skunk" makeup on her.


Don't we look excited!! When asked, "What does a Skunk say?" "Rachel would say, Shew Wee!"

The play was a scucess and all the children did a great job!
No comments:
Post a Comment