Monday, September 21, 2009

Where Did September Go?

September is a week and half from being over and I haven't blogged since August! Life has been busy. Rachel and I started back to Weekday School at the beginning of the month. We go 3 days a week this year, last year we went 2. It's been great being back in school. It has provided a lot of structure for us. Rachel really enjoys going, in fact her teacher wrote today, "Rachel has been busy talking on the phone, taking care of babies, and singing today." Sounds just like my Rachel.
UPDATES ON RACHEL
Rachel is growing like a weed. She is talking pretty good and is now running everywhere she goes. She enjoys being outside and going on walks. She loves to play with baby dolls and walk around with a purse and cell phone. She enjoys singing, she has quite a list of songs she knows. She also loves to be in the kitchen when things are being cooked and she will often want a chair to stand on so that she can help stir or just look on. She is certainly becoming a two year old and her favorite words of late are NO, STOP, MINE, I DON'T WANT TOO, and I DO IT! But this too shall pass, right?

UPDATES ON WES AND LIZZIE
Well, there is not a whole lot to update. Wes is still working harder than ever. Business seems to be good, we are so thankful for work and a job. Like I said earlier I'm keeping busy working at my church in the Weekday School program 3 days a week. I work with two year olds. It's a lot of fun and I'm learning a lot. We're still living with my mom. She seems to like us being here and we enjoy living here. Things have gone very smoothly. We will probably start the dreaded house hunting in the spring.

Enjoy the pics and videos!

Making funny faces with dad.

Rachel loves to look at our blog. She thinks she's pretty funny. She's laughing at the time she was playing with the milk jug in the kitchen with Wes.


Rachel likes to eat corn on the cob and pickles!

Rachel loves to splash in the tub! Her daddy loves to encourage her to do so ;)


Rachel has always liked books. Her favorite book right now is Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? She can almost recite it with me.

No comments: