Today was the first day in a while where Rachel and I didn't have anywhere to go. It has been nice to sit in the house and do nothing. A few days ago I found a recipe for play dough, so I thought today would be the perfect day for that. My mom used to make play dough for us all the time as kids but this was my first attempts at making play dough, and it was easy. I mixed up the play dough and then let Rachel play with it. It took her a while to get in to it but she finally did.



No-Cook Play Dough
Ingredients: 4 c. flour, 1c. salt, 1 3/4 c. warm water
Directions: Combine the flour and salt in a bowl; then add the warm water. Knead the dough for ten minutes. Keep the dough refrigerated in an airtight container until you're ready to use.
2 comments:
That does sound like an easy playdough mix, we'll have to try it. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. We are hangning out in a hotel this weekend and move into our house on Monday.
I've been thinking about y'all. Hope things have gone smoothly. If you get a chance call me on my cell phone, I have a question about our fall scedule.
Post a Comment