Thursday, May 21, 2009

Friends

This week was a busy one for Rachel and I. We met with several friends and finished up Weekday School. Thank goodness for the long weekend coming up. :)

My good friend, Susan and her daughter, Madeline are in town visiting for a month. We met up at Target and then headed to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. I have become a huge fan of Chick-Fil-A since having Rachel. They have the nicest and most helpful staff. You can tell they are a company whose mission is to serve others and serve them well.

I met up with my friend, Tiffany and her son Marshall and we went on a walk together.

Later in the week Rachel and I ate with Debbie at McAlister's Deli. Rachel got a kids meal which included pizza, drink, and cookies for $3.25. I thought that was a great deal! Also FYI Kid's eat free on Tuesday's (at least at the McAlister's that I ate at.) I Love finding great deals on kid's meals.

No comments: