Thursday, April 9, 2009

Rachel Update

HAIR!
Rachel's hair is getting a little longer. I can put it in a pony tail but her hair is so fine that it falls out pretty easily. She also pulls it out pretty soon after it's in....I wonder when that stage will be over? Oh- she's was in the Barney trance when I took this picture.
BABIES!
Rachel loves to play with her baby doll. She rocks it, takes it on stroller rides, feeds it, and pats it on the back-she is now wanting a burp cloth on her shoulder when she holds her baby. Rachel learned that from her teachers at Weekday School because they take care of real babies.


PLAYING!
Rachel loves to climb through tunnels and boxes.

TALKING!
Rachel is saying several words now. She's soaking things up like a sponge.

DANCING!

As you know Rachel loves to dance! She gets all her dancing moves from her dad :)

No comments: