Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I love you Funny Face!

I always knew that I needed to marry someone that would make me laugh. Well, I certainly found that in Wes. Usually when Wes gets ready for bed he stands in front of the mirror and makes funny faces and creates these crazy characters. The faces are pretty funny but what always gets me is that he laughs (almost to tears) at himself. He has created some interesting characters over the years and I just happened to have the camera handy and filmed his latest. Wes often says he would be SO great on Saturday Night Live, I think he's absolutely right. Hope this brings some laughter your way.


Terry and Diane aren't you pround?

2 comments:

Lindsay Adams said...

OH MY. That is hilarious! I don't even have sound on this computer and I'm laughing hysterically. He has to bust that out at a SS party soon!

Suzanne said...

LOL. That made me laugh today! Wes would be great on SNL!!