Tuesday, November 25, 2008

That's One Small Step for a Little Girl......

"What's Rachel doing new these days?" This is the question Wes and I hear all the time. Rachel is really moving. She can crawl pretty fast. She's pulling up on everything she can get her hands on. She uses the walls, doors, furniture, etc. to hold onto as she walks around. She stands by herself at times. She's starting to take small steps everyday. She's starting to get stronger and braver everyday. I have a feeling she'll be walking just in time to play with the Christmas tree. :)
Rachel takes a few steps on her own.

2 comments:

The Youngblood's said...

I think you can call Rachel a true toddler! She is walking! How exciting/scary at the same time.

Carron Crew said...

Wow, she is moving! I love it! I can't decide either where to put the Christmas tree where Madeline won't get to it! Susan