Friday, August 8, 2008

What's For Dinner?

Again, Wes and I are always looking for things to do with Rachel after 7:00 pm. Last night we were cleaning up the kitchen and washing some pots. Rachel could not be pacified with any of her toys so we decided to involve her in the clean up process...hey it's never to early to learn how to clean up right?



Well again our goal was met. Rachel was entertained, we cleaned the kitchen, and we made it to 8:00 bed time! PTL!

3 comments:

The Youngblood's said...

I love it! And I love that Rachel's shirt says sweet pea! Very fitting!

Suzanne said...

How cute!! Soon she will be going through the cabinets and trying to help clean up. Sarah will take my little swiffer now and go all over our floors! Never too early to learn:)

The Parsons said...

Suzanne I think letting Sara clean with the swiffer is great! If she get's to bored you can send her my way. :)