Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fun at the Lake

We loaded up the car Friday and headed to the lake to see Wes' family. They have recently purchased a place on High Rock Lake! Good Family times are in our near future. His parents have been working hard since Thursday to spruce the place up.
The weather was absolutely wonderful on Saturday. Can you beat mid 80's with a breeze in the middle of August? This was the first time I have been out in the sun since Rachel has been born. Ms. Lilly White, Rachel, (I'm not far behind her hahaha) can't handle to much sun so while she took a nap, I tried to take full advantage of it. Wes and I got on some rafts and floated around. Of course that was short lived because Wes said it was boring. So instead of floating around, he tried to catch fish with his bare hands and that was extremely boring watching him. Wes' father came down about this time and we started to fish. We didn't catch anything but it was fun trying. We had a great time and can't wait to go back!
Hey Parsons- We came back up on Sunday but somehow missed seeing you! HAHAHA


Fishing with Wes' dad

Auntie Kim and Rachel

Rachel and her Nana
Cousins for life
Nana with her two girls. Rachel and Alyssa.

2 comments:

The Youngblood's said...

Wow! I think Rachel has grown since the last pictures! I know you are going to have great moments at the lake! Enjoy every visit!

Suzanne said...

How nice! I know how it is to "sneak" in a little sun while the little one is down for a nap. So nice!