Isn't this a beautiful Christmas stocking!! Well guess what...it is a cross-stitching kit where you make the stocking yourself. Can you believe I bought this in hopes of having it finished by Christmas for Rachel!!! She might get it by the time she's 5! There's only like 500 colors on this thing. Wes said, "you can do it, just take it slow and do a square inch a day." What an encouraging husband. However, I know he's thinking I should place a bet on this project getting done. :) I'll keep you posted on my progress or lack there of.
Sincerely,
Martha LIZZIE Stewart
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
okay, this is going to sound like the most random thing I have ever said but... if you need help with the cross stitching you can ask Jeremy for tips! I'm not kidding. :) LOL His mom made him do it when he was younger because he could never sit still he had so much energy, then it became something that he could do to sit down and concentrate. From them on he always took one to international competitions to do while he was traveling and in his down time to get mentally focused. Strange, I know!! But true. LOL It takes a lot of strangeness to turn someone into an Olympic athlete. HA!
Ask him about cross stitching the next time you see him. :)
I think you should make one for every member of our family by Christmas, it looks very simple to do. HeHe!!! Seriously,what a great gift to give to Rachel for her 1st Christmas! She will cherish it her whole life. Good luck, I know it will turn out great!
Go you, I am very impressed! I am not saying you won't get it done but if you get behind, like myself, I can give you the website where I bought mine. I even have 2 extra needle point ones that I had embroided that say Jack and Selah, I got a little crazy.
Post a Comment