This was a moment of first. This was the first time I had used this carrier, the first time Rachel was at the beach, and the first time Rachel was happy all day.
(She's asleep.)
Just call me Martha Stewart!
Kodak Moment! Susan, Maddie, Lizzie, and Rachel
Wes came to pick Rachel and I up from the beach. Then we headed off to Charleston for a wedding.
"Do you like laying on your stomach?"
BIG MOMENT: Maddie rolled over!
"It just got really dark in here! Maddie is that you?"
This past week Rachel and I went to the beach with our good friends Susan and Maddie. We had a great time! This was Rachel's first trip to the beach and our first trip without Wes. We sure did miss him by the end of the week. While we were at the beach we took care of the little ones, shopped, watched a movie (after the girls went to bed), and sewed burp cloths. Susan has become a master sewer and taught me how to make fancy burp cloths. We took turns sewing burp cloths while the girls were napping or playing. We had a lot of fun working on them. Maddie and Rachel played on the floor together. They like to look at each other and smile. I hope these girls grow up to be great friends like ther moms. Thanks Susan and Maddie for inviting us to the beach!





No comments:
Post a Comment